1. How do I purchase shares in Yellow Pages Limited?
Please contact a licensed stock broker to purchase shares in the Company.
2. What are the Company's publicly traded securities and what are their tickers?
The Company’s securities are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the following ticker symbols:
Y - Common Shares
Y.WT - Warrants
YPG.DB - Senior Subordinated Exchangeable Debentures
3. How do I obtain a copy of Yellow Pages’ Annual Report or other financial documents?
The Company’s Annual Report and other financial documents can be found here.
You can also consult www.sedar.com for these and other public documents.
4. Where can I get further information on Yellow Pages Limited’s debt instruments?
Further information on the Company’s 10.00% Senior Secured Notes due November 1, 2022 can be found here.
5. When is the next Annual Meeting of Shareholders?
The 2019 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held in May 2019.
Please click here to listen to the webcast of Yellow Pages Limited’s 2018 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
6. Who is part of Yellow Pages Limited's management team and Board of Directors?
7. How do I contact Yellow Pages’ Transfer Agent
The Company’s transfer agent is Canadian Stock Transfer Company Inc.
They can be contacted at:
2001 University Street, Suite 1600
Montreal, Québec H3A 2A6
1 (800) 387-0825
8. Where can I get more information about the Recapitalization transaction?
A recapitalization transaction was completed in December 2012 to reduce the Company’s outstanding debt and improve its maturity profile.