Yellow Pages Launches New Food and Dining Mobile App YP Dine as Company Accelerates Consumer Mobile Media Development
Montreal (Quebec), March 16, 2015 – Yellow Pages (TSX:Y), a leading digital media and marketing solutions company in Canada, announced today the launch of YP Dine , a new mobile app dedicated to the restaurant and dining sector. This marks the second app in a series of new consumer mobile media by Yellow Pages, designed to meet the unique needs of specific lifestyle sectors.
- 2014 full year digital revenues grew 9% year-over-year to reach $442.8 million, representing over 50% of total revenues. For the fourth quarter of 2014, digital revenues totaled $116.9 million, growing 8.9% year-over-year and representing 54.3% of total revenues.
- EBITDA decreased to $316 million in 2014, as compared to $416.1 million in 2013. The EBITDA margin reached 36% in 2014, down from 42.8% the year prior. For the fourth quarter of 2014, EBITDA reached $64.8 million, down from $91.3 million in 2013. The EBITDA margin for the fourth quarter of 2014 totaled 30 ...
Conference Call at 1 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Montreal (Quebec), February 6, 2015 – Yellow Pages Limited announces that it will issue its 2014 fourth quarter results, for the period covering October 1 to December 31, 2014, and 2014 full year results on February 12, 2015. A conference call will be held on the same day at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
Montreal (Quebec), December 18, 2014 — Yellow Media Limited (“Yellow Media” or the “Company”) announced today that it has closed the acquisitions of Bookenda and of Candia Digital Group (“dine.TO”). These tuck-in acquisitions are an important component of Yellow Media’s growth strategy, providing the skills and technologies required to accelerate the development of new media properties.
Montreal (Quebec), November 29, 2014 – Today, Yellow Pages is encouraging Canadians to make planned purchases locally in support of small businesses and their neighbourhoods during its Shop The Neighbourhood event.
Media Advisory: Yellow Pages Launches Shop The Neighbourhood a National Campaign Encouraging Local Shopping in Support of Local Businesses
The 2014 edition of Shop The Neighbourhood™, a free national initiative of Yellow Pages, dedicated to promoting local shopping and support for small businesses across Canada.
- Digital revenues exceeded 50% of consolidated revenues, reaching 52% during the third quarter of 2014. For the three-month period ended September 30, 2014, core YP digital revenues experienced an 8.7% year-over-year growth.
- The Company acquired 20,200 new customers during the twelve-month period ended September 30, 2014, as compared to 14,800 for the same period in 2013. In addition, YP’s customer renewal rate for the twelve-month period ended September 30, 2014 remained stable at 85%.
- Total digital visits across the YP, RedFlagDeals and YP Shopwise desktop and mobile properties grew by 9.7% to reach 110.2 ...
Release Date Conference Call at 1 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Montreal (Quebec), November 6, 2014
– Yellow Media announces that it will issue its 2014 third quarter results on November 12, 2014 for the period covering July 1 to September 30, 2014. A conference call will be held on the same day at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
Montreal (Quebec), October 15, 2014 – Yellow Media Limited announced today that Susan Kudzman has been appointed to the board of Yellow Media Limited.
Montreal (Quebec), August 27, 2014 – Yellow Pages, a leading provider of digital media and marketing solutions for small businesses, will make a $10,000 donation to ALS Canada after president and chief executive officer, Julien Billot, accepted the ALS #IceBucketChallenge from employees on Tuesday, August 26, 2014.