- Company focused on the execution of its 360 Solution digital strategy
- Annualized online revenues of approximately $350 million representing more than 27% of total revenues
- Company strengthens its capital structure through debt reduction
Montréal (Québec), November 3, 2011 — Yellow Media Inc. (TSX: YLO) released third quarter results today, strengthening its capital structure and making progress on its transformation to a digital media and marketing solutions company.
Montreal (Quebec), October 27, 2011
– Yellow Media Inc. announces that it will issue its 2011 third quarter results, for the period covering July 1 to September 30, 2011 on November 3, 2011. A conference call will be held on the same day at
2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
Montreal (Quebec), October 26th, 2011 – Mediative, one of North America’s largest integrated advertising and digital marketing solutions companies, has undertaken the challenge of simplifying the growing complexity of digital marketing to a wide audience by producing a 15-minute animated video called This is Digital Marketing: From Ad Men to Math Men .
Yellow Pages Group Helps Canadian Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Harness the Power of Online Marketing
Yellow Pages Group offers Online Marketing tips in the context of its FREE Seminar Series
Montreal (Quebec), October 25, 2011 – Yellow Pages Group, Canada’s leading Internet Company, kicked off its fall Seminar Series aimed at helping Canadian small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) better understand how they can leverage Online Marketing to maximize their digital presence and increase their market share. First launched in spring 2011, the FREE Seminar Series resumed this fall with an event in Ottawa on October 13, 2011, and will continue in four other cities until November 16, 2011.
Montreal (Quebec) - October 7, 2011 – For the sixth consecutive year, Yellow Pages Group (YPG), Canada’s leading performance media and marketing solutions company, is proud to have been recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc., publisher of employment-related periodicals and online directories.
Yellow Media Inc. to Record Impairment Charge in the Third Quarter and announces Measures to Strengthen its Capital Structure
- Company will record a goodwill impairment charge of $2.9 billion
- Company eliminates future dividends on its common shares
- Company agrees to amend credit agreement following recent downgrade to its credit ratings
- Company decisively reduces debt while maintaining adequate liquidity
- Company is focused on executing its 360 Solution digital strategy
Montreal (Quebec), September 28, 2011 - As announced in the second quarter, Yellow Media Inc. (TSX: YLO) determined that, depending on the outcome of the review of its strategic and operating plans, the fair value of the Company’s assets may be determined to be less than their carrying value. As ...
Montreal (Quebec), September 6, 2011 – Yellow Media Inc. (TSX: YLO) announced today that Mr. Christian M. Paupe, Executive Vice President – Corporate Services and Chief Financial Officer, is leaving Yellow Media to pursue other interests.
Yellow Media Inc. Announces the Declaration of the Third Quarter 2011 Dividend on Common Shares and the Quarterly Dividend on the First Preferred Shares
Montreal (Quebec), August 4, 2011 – Yellow Media Inc. (TSX: YLO) announced today the approval of its dividend for the third quarter of 2011 on the Corporation’s outstanding common shares.
- Company provides clarity on common share dividend
- Sale of Trader Corporation completed
- Company focused on organic execution and debt pay down
Montreal (Quebec), August 4, 2011 — Yellow Media Inc. (TSX: YLO) released second quarter results today, further demonstrating management’s commitment to invest in its business transformation and ensure it maintains its leadership position in Canada.
Montreal (Quebec), July 29, 2011 - Yellow Pages Group (YPG) applauds the legal action recently undertaken by the Canadian Competition Bureau to bring an end to business directory advertising scams and to pursue the organizations which perpetrate these activities.