Free guided neighbourhood tours to promote the small businesses behind local cuisine
Montreal (Quebec), September 11, 2013 – In the spirit of its long-term commitment to promoting the growth and success of small businesses, Yellow Pages Group will kick off the first edition of Taste Your Neighbourhood in Montréal on September 21, in collaboration with the Montréal Urban Ecology Centre (MUEC). Eleven free guided walking tours lasting 90 minutes each, will take people through the streets of various Montreal neighbourhoods to discover what local restaurants, cafés and breweries are offering.
Montreal, Quebec, August 20, 2013 – Yellow Pages Group (YPG), a digital marketing solutions company and CBC/Radio-Canada, Canada’s national public broadcaster, have extended an existing collaboration dating to 2010 to provide CBC.ca users with local business listings and information to complement their local CBC.ca experience.
Montreal, Quebec, August 15, 2013 – Following the announcement of a transition in the position of Chief Executive Officer on March 21, 2013, the search committee of the Board of Directors of Yellow Media Limited is providing an update regarding the recruitment process for a new CEO. As agreed, Marc P. Tellier will leave the company and vacate the position of President and CEO today, following a four-month transition period.
“The Board’s search committee is pleased with the progress to date. A number of good candidates have come forward and we are committed to a thorough selection process which remains ...
- Company reports Q2 2013 basic net earnings per share of $1.81 and free cash flow of $68.5 million
- Continued progress on Yellow Media Limited’s digital transformation, with digital revenues growing 10% year-over-year and representing 40% of total revenues
- Company expands its dedicated advertiser acquisition strategy to increase valuable advertiser leads and conversions
- Company makes a $26 million debt repayment, reducing net debt to $664 million
Montreal (Quebec), August 8, 2013 — Yellow Media Limited (TSX: Y) (the “Company”) released its operational and financial results today for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. The Company continues to invest ...
Yellow Pages Group Cautions Businesses Across Canada About Recent Incidences of Fraudulent Solicitations
Montreal (Quebec), August 6, 2013 – Yellow Pages Group is advising businesses across Canada to be particularly vigilant as a number of fraudulent solicitations for directory advertising bearing an altered version of the Yellow Pages logo have been reported throughout Canada.
Conference Call at 10 a.m. (Eastern Time)
Montreal (Quebec), August 1, 2013
– Yellow Media announces that it will issue its 2013 second quarter results, for the period covering April 1 to June 30, 2013 on August 8, 2013. A conference call will be held on the same day at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
Montreal (Quebec), July 4, 2013 – Mediative, a digital marketing division of Yellow Pages Group servicing national agencies and advertisers, announced today that Patrick Lauzon, President, will be leaving the company to pursue other interests.
Montreal (Quebec), June 18, 2013 – The use of mobile devices in Canada has surpassed all projections, transforming the way businesses communicate with consumers. To remain at the forefront of these changes, Mediative, in partnership with HEC Montréal, SAP, and Avatar EEG Solutions Inc, has launched a research program on the antecedents and consequences surrounding the use of mobile devices for companies looking to attract customers on these platforms. This program, which will gather data over the next three years, will allow the industry and academic institutions to conduct cutting-edge research to contribute to information systems and marketing theory. Furthermore ...
Yellow Media Limited Reports on Voting Results Relating to the Election of Directors at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Montreal (Quebec), May 8, 2013 — Yellow Media Limited (TSX: Y) (the “Company”) announced today that all of the nominees proposed as directors in the management proxy circular dated March 20, 2013 were elected as directors of Yellow Media. The votes were cast by the shareholders present or represented by proxy at the Company’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders, held in Montreal on May 7, 2013. The results of the vote are detailed below:
- Company reports Q1 2013 basic net earnings per share of $1.91 and free cash flow of $67.7 million
- Continued progress on Yellow Media Limited’s digital transformation, with digital revenues growing 15% year-over-year and representing 39% of total revenues
- Google selects Yellow Pages Group as a Canadian Google AdWords™ Premier SMB Partner
Montreal (Quebec), May 7, 2013 — Yellow Media Limited (TSX: Y) (the “Company”) released its operational and financial results today for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013. The Company continues to make progress on its transformation into an industry-leading, digital media and marketing solutions company.