Media Advisory: Yellow Pages Launches Shop The Neighbourhood a National Campaign Encouraging Local Shopping in Support of Local Businesses
The 2014 edition of Shop The Neighbourhood™, a free national initiative of Yellow Pages, dedicated to promoting local shopping and support for small businesses across Canada.
- Digital revenues exceeded 50% of consolidated revenues, reaching 52% during the third quarter of 2014. For the three-month period ended September 30, 2014, core YP digital revenues experienced an 8.7% year-over-year growth.
- The Company acquired 20,200 new customers during the twelve-month period ended September 30, 2014, as compared to 14,800 for the same period in 2013. In addition, YP’s customer renewal rate for the twelve-month period ended September 30, 2014 remained stable at 85%.
- Total digital visits across the YP, RedFlagDeals and YP Shopwise desktop and mobile properties grew by 9.7% to reach 110.2 ...
Release Date Conference Call at 1 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Montreal (Quebec), November 6, 2014
– Yellow Media announces that it will issue its 2014 third quarter results on November 12, 2014 for the period covering July 1 to September 30, 2014. A conference call will be held on the same day at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
Montreal (Quebec), October 15, 2014 – Yellow Media Limited announced today that Susan Kudzman has been appointed to the board of Yellow Media Limited.
Montreal (Quebec), August 27, 2014 – Yellow Pages, a leading provider of digital media and marketing solutions for small businesses, will make a $10,000 donation to ALS Canada after president and chief executive officer, Julien Billot, accepted the ALS #IceBucketChallenge from employees on Tuesday, August 26, 2014.
Yellow Pages teams up with Streetfood Quest, allowing Montrealers to locate food trucks in real time with the Yellow Pages mobile application
Montreal, Quebec, August 25, 2014 – Yellow Pages (YP), a leader in digital advertising and marketing solutions, is allowing Montrealers to enjoy street food to the fullest. As of today, thanks to its partnership with Streetfood Quest, Montreal's street food specialist, the YP app enables users to find information on all of the city's food trucks and their location in real time.
- Digital revenues across the Company’s core YPG operations grew 10.8% year-over-year during the second quarter of 2014.
- Continued acceleration in the annual run-rate of customer acquisition, as YPG acquires 18,400 new customers during the twelve-month period ended June 30, 2014 as compared to 15,300 for the same period last year.
- Total digital visits across the YP, RedFlagDeals and ShopWise desktop and mobile properties reach 102.4 million during the second quarter of 2014, up from 100.1 million visits during the same period last year.
- Strong free cash flow generation of $42.1 million during the ...
Conference Call at 1 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Montreal (Quebec), July 30, 2014 – Yellow Media announces that it will issue its 2014 second quarter results on August 6, 2014 for the period covering April 1 to June 30, 2014. A conference call will be held on the same day at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
Free guided neighbourhood tours to promote the small businesses behind local gastronomy
Montreal (Quebec), July 14, 2014 – With a century-long legacy promoting the growth and success of small businesses and local restaurants, Yellow Pages will kick off Taste Your Neighbourhood in Toronto and Montreal on July 26. Expanding on the success of the inaugural event held in Montreal last year, Taste Your Neighbourhood will comprise of free guided walking tours lasting 90 minutes each, which take people through the streets of various neighbourhoods in Montreal and Toronto to discover what local restaurants, cafés and micro-breweries are offering.
Montréal (Québec), June 19, 2014 - Mediative, a division of Yellow Pages Group, is now the exclusive provider of marketing solutions to brands advertising on walmart.ca, the flagship online store of Walmart Canada. With over 50 million page views each month, brands already marketing their products in Walmart stores can now engage shoppers visiting walmart.ca as they research products and make buying decisions online.