- Digital revenues across the Company’s core YPG operations grew 10.8% year-over-year during the second quarter of 2014.
- Continued acceleration in the annual run-rate of customer acquisition, as YPG acquires 18,400 new customers during the twelve-month period ended June 30, 2014 as compared to 15,300 for the same period last year.
- Total digital visits across the YP, RedFlagDeals and ShopWise desktop and mobile properties reach 102.4 million during the second quarter of 2014, up from 100.1 million visits during the same period last year.
- Strong free cash flow generation of $42.1 million during the ...
Conference Call at 1 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Montreal (Quebec), July 30, 2014 – Yellow Media announces that it will issue its 2014 second quarter results on August 6, 2014 for the period covering April 1 to June 30, 2014. A conference call will be held on the same day at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
Free guided neighbourhood tours to promote the small businesses behind local gastronomy
Montreal (Quebec), July 14, 2014 – With a century-long legacy promoting the growth and success of small businesses and local restaurants, Yellow Pages will kick off Taste Your Neighbourhood in Toronto and Montreal on July 26. Expanding on the success of the inaugural event held in Montreal last year, Taste Your Neighbourhood will comprise of free guided walking tours lasting 90 minutes each, which take people through the streets of various neighbourhoods in Montreal and Toronto to discover what local restaurants, cafés and micro-breweries are offering.
Montréal (Québec), June 19, 2014 - Mediative, a division of Yellow Pages Group, is now the exclusive provider of marketing solutions to brands advertising on walmart.ca, the flagship online store of Walmart Canada. With over 50 million page views each month, brands already marketing their products in Walmart stores can now engage shoppers visiting walmart.ca as they research products and make buying decisions online.
Yellow Media Limited Reports on Voting Results of the Election of Directors at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Montreal (Quebec), May 8, 2014 — Yellow Media Limited (TSX: Y) (the “Company”) held its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on May 8, 2014. All the candidates proposed as directors were elected by a majority of the votes cast by the shareholders present or represented by proxy at the meeting as detailed below:
- The Company experiences a 10.6% year-over-year growth in digital revenues across its core YPG operations during the first quarter of 2014
- Customer penetration of the Yellow Pages 360o Solution reaches 29.9% as at March 31, 2014, as compared to 18.9% last year
- The Company records net earnings of $39.2 million during the first quarter of 2014, as compared to $53.5 million for the same period last year
- A $73.5 million principal mandatory redemption payment on the 9.25% Senior Secured Notes is anticipated to be made on June 2, 2014
- Yellow Media develops a ...
MEDIA ADVISORY - Yellow Media Limited to Hold Annual General Meeting and Report First Quarter 2014 Results on May 8
Montreal (Quebec), April 29, 2014 – Yellow Media Limited will hold its Annual General Meeting of shareholders and report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. Julien Billot, President and Chief Executive Officer of Yellow Media, will also provide a detailed overview of the Company’s long-term operational plan.
Wall2Wall Media Selected as Authorized Website Solutions Provider for RE/MAX Brokers and Agents Across Quebec
Montreal (Quebec), April 7, 2014 – Wall2Wall Media, a leading provider of media and online advertising solutions to the Canadian real estate industry, is expanding its multi-year relationship with RE/MAX Quebec. The company is now providing Brokers and Agents in the RE/MAX Quebec network a full range of digital products and a complete website solution optimized for search engines for franchises and real estate brokers through its Blueroof360 solution.
- 2013 full year digital revenues grow 10.6% year-over-year to reach $406.3 million. For the fourth quarter of 2013, digital revenues represented 45.1% of total revenues
- Strong adoption of our digital products and services, as advertiser penetration of the Yellow Pages 360º Solution increases to 27.1% as at December 31, 2013 compared to 16.5% last year
- 2013 free cash flow grows 38.4% year-over-year to reach $274.6 million. The Company further strengthens its balance sheet, reducing net debt by 32% to $533.1 million as at December 31, 2013 compared to $781.7 million last ...
Conference Call at 1 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Montreal (Quebec), February 6, 2014 – Yellow Media announces that it will issue its 2013 fourth quarter results, for the period covering October 1 to December 31, 2013, and 2013 full year results on February 13, 2014. A conference call will be held on the same day at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.