Open Mic: Sponsorship and Municipalities Today — Revenue for Tomorrow!
June 4, 2016
RBC Convention Centre, Winnipeg
Seeking more revenue for your community?
Are your citizens tired of rising taxes and user fees?
Corporate sponsorship may be the solution, but questions and concerns need to be answered!
- How much money can we make?
- What will it cost?
- I don't want our town to look like NASCAR.
- How successful can it really be?
- How does it affect procurement?
Come ask your questions, and hear from other municipalities.
If you want answers about corporate sponsorship, this session is for you.
- Brent Barootes, President and CEO, Partnership Group — Sponsorship SpecialistsTM — Moderator
- Anne Marie Gillis, Councillor, City of Sarnia and County of Lambton, ON and FCM Board Member — Panelist
- David MacKenzie, Councillor, City of Leduc, AB — Panelist
- Fiona Story, Director, Public Relations & Corporate Communications, Yellow Pages — Panelist