Seeking more revenue for your community?
Are your citizens tired of rising taxes and user fees?
Corporate sponsorship may be the solution, but questions and concerns need to be answered!
- How much money can we make?
- What will it cost?
- I don't want our town to look like NASCAR.
- How successful can it really be?
- How does it affect procurement?
Come ask your questions, and hear from other municipalities.
If you want answers about corporate sponsorship, this session is for you.
- Brent Barootes, President and CEO, Partnership Group — Sponsorship SpecialistsTM — Moderator
- Anne Marie Gillis, Councillor, City of Sarnia and County of Lambton, ON and FCM Board Member — Panelist
- David MacKenzie, Councillor, City of Leduc, AB — Panelist
- Fiona Story, Director, Public Relations & Corporate Communications, Yellow Pages — Panelist