History

Yellow Pages, through one of its predecessors, published its first print directory in 1908. The business was operated as a division of Bell Canada until 1971, when it was incorporated as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bell Canada. In November 2002, affiliates of Bell Canada sold the business to a group of private equity investors and the Corporation became public in 2003.

 

Between 2005 and 2010, the Corporation completed a number of acquisitions, which played a key role in its ability to expand its presence beyond Ontario and Québec to all provinces and territories across Canada, giving the Corporation a national platform to offer its products and services.